Construction Staking is more commonly known as Site Layout Survey. This is the process of marking the location of proposed new structures according to the interpretation of the construction plans.
If you've ever seen the survey crews on the roads as they're being widened, built or repaired, they are staking - or surveying - the area to make sure the project is being built according to the plans.
PEPG Consulting, L.L.C. has been providing construction services for all types of municipal and private party projects, including staking services for:
Roadway and Bridges & heavy civil utilities and earthwork
• Heavy civil, utilities, earthwork, and all other aspects for both private and public roadways
• Structures ranging from small utility boxes to residential homes to large multi-story
commercial buildings and parking structures
• All aspects of residential and commercial development, including property boundaries,
earthwork, utilities, pavement, and structures
Machine Control Terrain Model
• Creation for contractor grading equipments.
• Creation of digital terrain models (DTM) for use in contractor grading equipment
• On site engineering with office support to allow for fast and efficient changes required
during the construction process
Ensure your project is being built according to plan and within spec with our site layout survey services.
Mark the site prior to beginning construction
with our professional