Holding professional land surveying licenses in Utah, Nevada, Idaho, Arizona, and Alaska, PEPG Consulting, L.L.C. offers full-service land surveying as part of its complete civil package.
Four full-time survey crews are supported by office staff who are all experienced and trained in using the latest surveying technology and equipment, assuring you that your project is receiving the utmost attention that it deserves.
Boundary and ALTA/ACSM Compliant Surveys
• Deed research, surveying, plan production, recording assistance, and staking property
corners for both Boundary and ALTA compliant surveys
Boundary Agreements and Lot Line Adjustments
• Deed research, surveying, plan production and documentation for boundary agreements
and lot line adjustments
• Detailed and accurate surveying of topography and other site features for any type and
size of project
As Constructed Surveys
• Detailed and accurate surveying upon completion of any type of project
Volume and Quantity Surveys
• Surveying and calculations of volumes and quantities
Aerial Control Surveys
• Section line research, setting control, and staking reference points for use in aerial
Settlement Monitoring and Analysis
• Time-dependent surveys to monitor and analyze settlement and displacement of
Cover all the bases of your project before construction begins.
Schedule your services today